4.16.2009

Fabulous Finds for Friday!

Hello!

I want to wish you all a happy Friday!
There are so many things to be happy about - don't you agree?

I am happy for many things: my family, my health, and my life in general!

Another thing that makes me happy is food!
In moderation, food can be a wonderful source of happiness.

Today I would like to share some fabulous (food) finds or Friday!


Nothing would be more tiresome than eating and drinking if God had not made them a pleasure as well as a necessity. ~Voltaire

Enjoy!



Fabulous Find #1:

Whimsy and Spice

This wonderful Etsy shop has some exciting and interesting sweets. The use of different spices and flavors really make their products unique!

My favorite:

Earl Grey Sandwich Cookies







Fabulous Find #2:

Chez Pim

A unique and exciting Etsy shop! This shop specializes in artisan marmalade - made from exotic fruit grown in the hills of California.

My favorites:



Compote de fraise aux fleurs d'hibiscus


Sanguinello Blood Orange Marmalade



Fabulous Find #3:

Have it Sweet: Confections for a Cause

This sweet shop donates 15-25% of their monthly sales to Kiva (supporting entrepreneurs in the developing world).

My Favorite:



Heavenly Tahitian Vanilla Caramel (you cut your own)



Wipe your drool and hurry to their shops before everything sells out!

Have a wonderful weekend!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Thank you so much for featuring our business on your beautiful blog. We appreciate it more than you know.

Beth

Lesley said...

those all look soooo yummy....

Robin@creations-anew.com said...

Earl Grey Cookies..HMMMM...I think the Carmels look devine!!!!! I'm in heaven
As usual...I'm drooling!
Robin
CreationsAnew Photography & Design

Sue Runyon said...

YUM!