11.11.2010

Temptation Thursday!

"This nation will remain the land of the free only so long as it is the home of the brave."
~Elmer Davis


Hello! I want to say "Thank You" to all the vets out there (especially my hubby)! It is because of our veterans that I am able to sit here and blog about what I like! Today is a short, yet sweet blog post (my boys are home and we are going out to play!). Enjoy!

"As we express our gratitude, we must never forget that the highest appreciation is not to utter words, but to live by them."
~John Fitzgerald Kennedy


My creation

1.) String of Pearls - Gallery wrapped canvas by redbeandesign
2.) Rainforest Print by Jellybeans
3.) Framed Canvas Art Print - Drips Green by AcquiredDesign
4.) Monsoon Rain, Original Watercolor ACEO by KatieChristo

Thought of the Day:

"In war, there are no unwounded soldiers."
~José Narosky


Have a great day and remember: Go Ahead & Indulge!

6 comments:

Midnightcoiler said...

Lovely tribute, good quotes and fascinating art work!

leapinggazelle said...

Beautiful art work and wonderful quotes! Have a great time outside with your boys :)

MySerenityWay said...

What a lovely tribute and great artwork.

Amanda said...

nice - i've always loved jellybeans' work!

Katie Christo said...

Beautiful post and thank you for featuring my painting.

Angie said...

Thank you so much for including me in your blog. I love the other polka-doty pieces :)