1.23.2010

Showoff Saturday!

Hello! I hope everyone is doing well! Today is a beautiful day in CNY! The sun is shining, the snow is melting and it is supposed to reach 45°! You cannot ask for anything better in the middle of January!

In honor of this beautiful day - I would like to share some wonderful items I have found on Etsy. Enjoy!

Just living is not enough. One must have sunshine, freedom, and a little flower.
-Hans Christian Anderson






This wonderful photo is called, winter's dew 1. I fell in love with it the moment I saw it. In fact the artist who captured this great image was kind enough to make me an ACEO from this and winters dew 2.


You don't take a photograph. You ask, quietly, to borrow it.
-Author Unknown




I love this XLarge Comfy Fabric Storage Bin with Handles, after all what's not to love? It is pretty and practical! There are over 58 fabrics to choose from and they come in several different sizes!


So much fabric, so little time! Or, sew much fabric, sew little time!
-Author Unknown





This Luxury Soft Linen Huckaback Bath and Beach Towel comes from one of my favorite Etsy shops! My MIL gave me a beautiful green scarf from this shop for Christmas - it is lovely. I may have to get a few of these towels...after all, they match my master bathroom!


On the bathing-tub of King T'ang the following words were engraved: "If you would one day renovate yourself, do so from day to day. Yea, let there be daily renovation."
-Confucian Analects


Have a great weekend everyone and until tomorrow: Go Ahead & Indulge!

4 comments:

donnarose said...

very very nice, love the winter dew and linen my fav. fabric

Laura Evans said...

thanks for including my photo chica ... love the other items as well. about to go do some window shopping! hehehe

MySerenityWay said...

Very nice choices today Nicole on this beautiful upstate NY sunny day.

BlueRoomGems said...

Beautiful items Nicole! I also love your quotes. Thanks for the inspiration!