Hello and welcome! I have couple tasty recipes for you today. Hopefully you will enjoy them as much as my family and I do!
I refuse to believe that trading recipes is silly. Tuna fish casserole is at least as real as corporate stock.
-Barbara Grizzuti Harrison
Rotisserie Chicken Tacos
* 1 whole rotisserie chicken, meat shredded
* 2 cups salsa (I use mango)
* 6 flour tortillas
* 1 head Boston lettuce, large leaves torn in half
* 3 medium tomatoes, diced
* 1/4 cup cilantro, stems removed, chopped rough (optional)
* 6 oz sharp cheddar cheese, shredded
1. Heat salsa on medium, and bring to to simmer, in large saucepan.
2. Add chicken and simmer 5 minutes more.
3. Lay tortillas flat on work surface, then top with lettuce, chicken, tomatoes, cilantro, and cheese.
4. Roll and serve.
Rice is born in water and must die in wine.
* 7 oz. Sofrito thawed (I use Goya)
* 1 pkg Con Coriander and Annatto (Sazon Goya)
* 1 box Valencia Rice (Goya/12 oz.)
* 3 cups water
* 16 oz Black Bean Soup, warm
Needed: Braising pan
Preheat oven to 275 degrees.
1. Heat sofrito and seasonings in braising pan on medium-high.
2. Stir in rice. Cook 1 1/2 min.
3. Add water; bring to a simmer. Cover.
4. Transfer to oven; bake 50-55 min until rice is tender.
5. Top each serving with 3 tbsp. bean soup.
Recipe: A series of step-by-step instructions for preparing ingredients you forgot to buy, in utensils you don't own, to make a dish the dog wouldn't eat.
Have a great day!
Until Tomorrow: Go Ahead & Indulge!