Hello & Happy Monday! Enjoy today's mosaic, and remember: An apple a day keeps the doctor away!
(source: Fowler Farms)
* Americans eat approximately 19.6 pounds of fresh apples annually.
* Apples are a member of the rose family.
* Apples are available year-round.
* The most popular variety in the United States is the Red Delicious.
* Fresh apples float because 25 percent of their volume is air.
* 50% of apples grown in the United States are sold fresh
* 50% are made into apple juice, apple sauce or dehydrated apple products.
* There are more than 7,000 varieties of apples grown in the world.
* Almost 1/2 of the U.S. apple crop is processed into apple products.
Have a wonderful day!