4.11.2011

Mosaic Monday

“An onion can make people cry but there's never been a vegetable that can make people laugh.”
-Will Rogers


Hello! I do not know about you, but I am really happy that Spring is here! My local CSA is open and the local, fresh grown goodness is starting to make it's way to my pantry! Don't forget to at your vegetables! Enjoy!


“A vegetable garden in the beginning looks so promising and then after all little by little it grows nothing but vegetables, nothing, nothing but vegetables.”
-Gertrude Stein


Mosaic Monday: 4/11/11

"What did the carrot say to the wheat?
Lettuce rest, I'm feeling beet."

-Shel Silverstein


Joke of the Day:

What do you call a stolen yam?
A hot potato.



Have a great day and remember: Go Ahead & Indulge!

2 comments:

Amanda said...

YUM!!!

Deana Mattos said...

I am headed to California on Wednesday, one thing I am looking forward to is fresh produce, yipee
Going to pick an orange from my Grandmothers tree.