1.21.2011

Friday Favorites!

“Fine art is that in which the hand, the head, and the heart of man go together.”
-John Ruskin


Hello! TGIF, I think!! I hope you had a wonderful week! It was busy around here, but that is a good thing. I find that I am never too busy to sit and enjoy art. It seems to speak to me and can evoke so many feelings and change my mood instantly! What does art say to you? Today I would like to share some of my favorite abstract art - ENJOY!

"A man paints with his brains and not with his hands."
-Michelangelo


My creation

1.) Original ABSTRACT Modern Contemporary Fine Art-LARGE 48x36-FAVORITE SEASON
2.) ORIGINAL Abstract Green and Blue Circles-Heavy Texture 16 X 20 Painting on Canvas
3.) Finding the Center-30x50 Original Fine Art Painting-10x30 Individual Canvases
4.) Original Acrylic Painting of Pear and Cherries
5.) ORIGINAL Abstract Impasto White Flowers Landscape Modern Palette Knife Painting
6.) MODERN ABSTRACT ORIGINAL PAINTING-18 X 24-TITLE SPEECHLESS

Thought of the Day:

"The artist does not see things as they are, but as he is."
-Alfred Tonnelle


Have a great day and remember: Go Ahead & Indulge!

4 comments:

Deana Mattos said...

love, I so enjoy your art posts
hope you get some fine art abstracts in the mail soon and I hope they make you smile

donnarose said...

Always love your choices.
Thanks for making my pear one of them

PoetessWug said...

Numbers 1, 2, 4, and 5 were my favorites. Who knows why. The answer is also abstract. :-)

Bianca said...

Gorgeous! That pear from Donna is also one of my favorites.