5.29.2010

Stunning Saturday!!

STUNNING [stĂșnning]
Adjective
outstandingly good: strikingly impressive or attractive in appearance


I know, I know... I am very predictable when it comes to color! I just cannot help myself - I LOVE GREEN! Today I have a mosaic of stunning, green glass pieces!! Any one of these lovelies is welcome in my home!!!

What is your favorite?





1.) Vintage green candy dish from iWunderVintage
2.) Pinch bud vase by Tanner Glass
3.) Glass Murrine Vase by Corporan Glass
4.) Avocado Green Soreno Glasses by Jens Closet
5.) Recycled Bottle Soap Dish by Shifflett Studios
6.) Glass Business Card Holder by Wood and Glass
7.) Fern Stemless Wine Glasses and Carafe by Mary Wibis
8.) Lampwork glass bead by Elysium Beads
9.) Fused Glass Coaster Set by Atlantis Designs
10.) Mount of Olives Link Bracelet by iSea
11.) Green Flower Glass Vase by Wolf Art Glass
12.) Recycled Coca Cola soda bottle glasses by Bottlehood
13.) Green and Blue Paisley Plate by Caras Decorative Dish


Have a great day and remember: Go Ahead & Indulge!

6 comments:

giraffelabel said...

i love green too! at first i thought the bud vase was my favorite, then the business card holder, then the soap dish...it keeps going! i love them all!!

SimaG Jewelry said...

B e A u T i F u L !
I love them all,so hard to choose.

jenscloset said...

Thank you so much for incuding my soreno glasses on your blog! I love your choices! Enjoy your weekend!! Jen

Lisa B. Shifflett said...

Love your selections! Thank you very much for including my soap dish. I can't pick a fav. They are all gorgeous!

Tanner Glass said...

Love, love, love the glasses from Jens Closet! Thanks for including my Bud vase in this awesome collection of greens!

Wolf Art Glass said...

Wow, what a great gathering of greens - my favorite color! Thank you so much for featuring my glass flower vase on your blog!