4.09.2010

Friday Favorites: 4/9/2010

"Let us not be too particular. It is better to have old second-hand diamonds than none at all."
-Mark Twain


Hello! I don't know about you, but I find blogging to be cathartic. I get to write my blog in peace (I say this jokingly as my boys are running around like mad-men), searching the web for items I love is fun and confessing, um, I mean sharing, my quirks with the rest of the world is a joy!

I mean I can sit here and tell you how much I love the color green, "really?" you say, show off things I adore, and none of you will laugh at me or complain, well, you might, but I can't hear you!

Today is no exception, I don't know why, but I have a ring fetish! I own several hundred rings, but that does not stop my from purchasing more! I cannot help it - there are so many pretty ones out there!! Today I am showing off some of my favorite sterling silver and green gemstone rings that I have found while browsing Etsy! Enjoy!


"The earth is like a beautiful bride who needs no man made jewels to heighten her loveliness."
-Kahlil Gibran



Stackable Sweet Ring

By: sucree



Heavenly Breeze Ring

By: bmookie



Green Amethyst Ring


By: onegarnetgirl



Green Shell Button Ring

By: belbos



Tsavorite Garnet Ring


By: shopshrew



Sea Foam Twist


By: kyleannemetals



Green Sea Glass Ring


By: ChuraumiSeaGlass



"Why is it that men can be bastards and women must wear pearls and smile?"

-Lynn Hecht Schafren


Bad Joke of the day:

Sign at optometrist's office:
If you don't see what you're looking for, you've come to the right place.


Have a great day and remember: Go Ahead & Indulge!

3 comments: