9.01.2009

Tasty Tuesday!

Hello!

I hope everyone is having a wonderful week!

There are a few, select, online shops that I order food from, here are a few of my favorites to get you salivating!


GRILLING SAUSAGE SET from Dean and Deluca:

These tasty sausages are made by New York butcher Karl Ehmer. Included in the set is: bockwurst, bratwurst and krainerwurst. Great with a cold beer!

“A highbrow is the kind of person who looks at a sausage and thinks of Picasso.”
-Alan Patrick Herbert



ROSH HASHANAH CHALLAHS from Zingermans:

Each fall Zingerman’s Bakehouse bakes special edition challahs for Rosh Hashanah. They are absolutely delightful! I just placed my order!







"Good bread is the most fundamentally satisfying of all foods; and good bread with fresh butter, the greatest of feasts."
-James Beard



LOBSTER POT PIES from Stonewall Kitchen:

Handmade puffed pastry lays atop these lobster pot pies. The sauce inside is full of chunky lobster, but beware: it is very rich and creamy! The pies arrive frozen, all ready for you to bake.







"Tis the voice of the lobster; I heard him declare, You have baked me too brown, I must sugar my hair."
-Dodgson (Alice's Adventures in Wonderland)



Until tomorrow:

Go ahead and Indulge!

2 comments:

Dorana said...

oh MY GOD am i sorry that i clicked on this today! LMAO! i HAVE TO ORDER THOSE! how incredibly yummy looking! forwarding to toddy now, then REALLY REALLY going to the post office!

Sue Runyon said...

Ummmm, I bake my own challahs sometimes. I like braiding them.