3.27.2009

Fabulous Finds for Friday!

(picture #1)

(picture #2)

(picture #3)


Hello! I hope everyone had a great week!

It has been busy around my house - both of my kids were sick and my six year-old missed a week of school. I listed a few new items in my Etsy shop and "created" a few more "treats" that I need to list. Also, I have purchased quite a few items from various Etsy shops which I was happy to find! Hence - Fabulous Finds for Friday!!


Fabulous Find #1:
  
This lovely little shop carries homemade loose teas in a variety of flavors, tea cups, tea pots and other tea accessories!

I purchased the three flavor variety pack!
(picture #3)



Fabulous Find #2:


Kimber's Handmade Bath & Body

Need to pamper yourself a little? Well, this is the place to start! Kimber carries over 150 scents of handmade soaps, sugar scrubs, bath salts and linen sprays.


I purchased the sweet orange soap with colloidal oatmeal and it is wonderful.

(picture #2)



Fabulous Find #3:


My Artsy Baby

If you have kids and are planning to redecorate their room(s)or are looking for one more thing to make their room "just so," stop by this shop!


I redecorated my six year-olds room and needed one more piece of artwork for over his bed. Well, after months of searching, I found this..... (bear in mind it was a custom order so I don't have the exact picture because it is in production.)

(picture #1)



I hope you enjoyed my Fabulous Finds!! Now, go shopping and help the economy!


Ciao!





1 comment:

Winklepots said...

Super cute blog, Niki! Love the colors!
You'll have to take pictures and post them of your son's finished room. I want to see! :o)