2.24.2009

Alicia Paulson of Posie: Rosy Little Things is one of my favorites...

If you are not familiar with Alicia Paulson of, Posie: rosy little things, then you should acquaint yourself with her! Her site (clink post title to take you there) and her blog: posie gets cozy (see my blog list) are great. Her latest item for sale is a make your own friendly little birdies kit.

She also has a new book, "stitched in time."

Last year I purchased her clothespin doll kit and they are just the cutest! My niece loves them.


If you feel like being crafty, but want some of the prep work done for you, then look no further.. Alicia is the girl for you!

I am trying to finish the christmas ornament kit I purchased last november, but somehow I cannot seem to get it done. Hopefully by next christmas!!



By the way, I am having a small sale on my etsy site, check it out! http://www.nikid.etsy.com.

I hope everyone has pleasant dreams!


-Ciao

No comments: