10.21.2010

Temptation Thursday!

Hello! Since it is getting cooler out I thought I would tempt you with some lovely items to keep you warm in your forays outside! Enjoy!


Green and Yellow Wool Scarf, hand knit with hand-spun yarn


Silk and Bamboo Womens Visor Buckle Beanie - Lemongrass


Olive Herringbone Wool Jacket Size 6/8


Warm Wool Crocheted Forest Heather Convertible Fingerless Mittens/Gloves


Thought of the Day:

"A wise man learns by the mistakes of others, a fool by his own."
-Latin Proverb


Have a great day and remember: Go Ahead & Indulge!

9 comments:

marinebio_chic07 said...

Awesome features! Thank you so much for including me!

I love everyone! Too bad I live in Texas :( Maybe in 2 years when I move back up north!

Jessi said...

Thanks so much for including my chemo Buckle Beanie! What wonderful choices...I had to heart that herringbone jacket!

Deana Mattos said...

pretty, and oh so tempting

laughingfridge said...

I want everything here, very tempting indeed!

Sewinggranny - Mona said...

Beautiful green selections!

Sue Runyon said...

Lovely green!

Jodaycraf said...

So lovely and what crisp pictures.

Unknown said...

Oh man, the more I scrolled down your post, the more I want everything!! that jacket and that cap are especially gorgeous!!

Chri*belle said...

love the jacket and the colour. I am also on esty, it is really good that you can find the most unique things:)