10.07.2010

Temptation Thursday!

Hello! I am sorry to be a bad blogger the past two weeks, I honestly don't know where the time has gone!! There is no way that I am going to be able to blog daily, but I think 3 or 4 times per week will suffice!

With Halloween right around the corner, I thought I would tempt you with some goodies! I hope you enjoy!

Perfect Endings Jack-O'-Lantern Cake


Frosted Ghost Cutouts Cookies


Franken-Family Marzipan Figures



Have a great day and remember: Go Ahead & Indulge!

10 comments:

Jaci said...

What fun! Love the Franken family :)

Sue Runyon said...

Cute!

Bianca said...

As if you haven't already tempted me ten times today! These are beautiful though and I want to break out the marzipan big time.

Anonymous said...

They all look sooooooo...good!
Pjlacasse

Anonymous said...

The Franken Family looks almost too good to eat! Wonderful treats!
Amber -RTS

Originals by Lauren said...

love halloween

leapinggazelle said...

These would be great for a Halloween party!

Midnightcoiler said...

These all look delicious! I could nibble on a ghost cookie right now.

Anonymous said...

WOW -- these are amazing! This is the most adorable monster family I've ever seen! You are soooo talented, Niki!

Malibu Quilts said...

These are soooooo cute!