8.16.2010

Mangia Monday!

Hello! I hope you had a great weekend. Mine was tiring, but good! I made this
recipe for dinner the other night. I hope you enjoy as much as we did!


Balsamic Marinated Pork Chops
Servings: 4

Ingredients:

* 1/4 cup balsamic vinegar
* 1/8 cup olive oil
* 1 tsp soy sauce
* 2 tsp dry mustard
* 2 Tbsp rosemary
* 1 Tbsp minced garlic
* 1 Tbsp olive oil
* salt and pepper
* 4 Boneless center-cut pork chops, patted dry

Directions:

1.) Preheat oven to 400°.
2.) In a small bowl whisk together vinegar, oil and spices. Set aside.
3.) Heat oil in large non-stick skillet on medium high.
4.) Sprinkle both sides of pork chops with salt and pepper.
5.) Sear pork until it is until golden brown, 2-3 min each side.
6.) Transfer pork to large baking dish.
7.) Pour marinade evenly over pork.
8.) Bake on center rack of oven until pork reaches 150°, 8-10 min.
9.) Plate pork and pour marinade over top prior to serving.

Have a great day and remember: Go Ahead & Indulge!

4 comments:

Originals by Lauren said...

sounds delicious, I will definitely be trying it

donnarose said...

I like how you used a roast
I would like to try this in the crock pot also

PoetessWug said...

Can you go wrong with a pork chop anyway?!! LOL But I do think it's a good recipe to try. :-]

Linda said...

Sounds like a winner! I love the idea of marinating them and baking them after you browned them.
~Engel