Hello! I hope everyone is having a great week. I am a bit late posting today - but better late, than never they say! Enjoy this quick and tasty recipe!
“Nature magically suits a man to his fortunes, by making them the fruit of his character”
-Ralph Waldo Emerson
* 1/2 Angel Food Cake (store made), cut into
* 1/2 cup Brewed espresso coffee, cooled
* 1 cup Vanilla low-fat yogurt
* 2 cups Mixed fresh berries
* 1 Plum, pitted and thinly sliced
* 1/4 cup Wheat Crunch Cereal (ie. grapenuts)
1.) Arrange cake pieces on baking sheet & drizzle with coffee, moisten all sides.
2.) In trifle bowl layer cake, yogurt, berries, plum, and cereal, saving a little yogurt and fruit for garnish.
3.) Chill at least 10 minutes prior to serving.
Silly Joke of the Day:
What is a tree's favorite drink?
Have a great day and remember: Go Ahead & Indulge!