6.08.2010

Tasty Tuesday!

"I don't drown my sorrows; I suffocate them with chocolate chip cookies."
-Author Unknown

Hello! I hope you enjoy some of these tasty finds that I have found! Any of them will make a great Father's Day gift!! Enjoy!


















Ultimate S'mores from Dean and Deluca


"Put "eat chocolate" at the top of your list of things to do today. That way, at least you'll get one thing done."
-Author Unknown












Reuben Sandwich Kits from Zingerman's


"My advice to you is not to inquire why or whither, but just enjoy your ice cream while it's on your plate. That's my philosophy."
-Thornton Wilder



















Coconut Lemon Layer Cake from Williams-Sonoma


Silly Joke of the Day:

Two peanuts were walking down a spooky road at night... One was assaulted!


Have a great day and remember: Go Ahead & Indulge!

8 comments:

Robin@creations-anew.com said...

Now that is a "smore"...but give me Lemon Cake any day of the week!!!!!
Robin

Nastershum said...

Oh lord that Smore is making me drool

H20works said...

Yummy! I love coconut, but no one else does around here.

~Kat~
H20works

Deana Mattos said...

your blog is always so fun

Heather Leavers said...

Oh your quotes are SOOOOOO good!

Of course, whatever tasty nibble you indulge in, always try to take it from someone else's plate. That way, the calories count for them and not for you.

Winklepots said...

Oh my, that cake looks good! I like the quote about putting "eat chocolate" on your to do list because that's definitely the first thing I'm going to check off. :o)

SimaG Jewelry said...

Yummyyyyy!
I LOVE coconut!
got to make s'mores tonight{thank you Niki}

Karen said...

YUM!