6.27.2010

Stunning Sunday!

"Perhaps time's definition of coal is the diamond."
-Kahlil Gibran

Hello! I hope you are having a great weekend! I was searching Etsy for rings that my husband could buy me for our anniversary, and there were so many beautiful ones to choose from I decided to showcase several of them here.

They are all beautiful and unique in their own way! Enjoy!!

"It is health that is real wealth and not pieces of gold and silver."
-Mahatma Gandhi

My creation
1.) Moon Walk by Mahi Art

2.) Rose Cut Sapphire Ring by PSodhi

3.) Topaz Ring by Janet Miller Designs

4.) My Colors Stacking Set by One Garnet girl

5.) Curve, Stacked Rings by Metalicious

6.) Ruby & Sterling Ring by Ravens Refuge

7.) Milky Green-Jasper Ring by Dafna Dagan

8.) Bouquet of Peonies Ring by Jenny Kim

9.) Diamond Slice Silver Ring by PShodi

10.) Stacking Rings by Dana Reed Designs

"I think men who have a pierced ear are better prepared for marriage. They've experienced pain and bought jewelry."
-Rita Rudner

Silly Joke of the Day:

What do you call a song sung in an automobile?
........A cartoon.

Have a great day and remember: Go Ahead & Indulge!

10 comments:

Jamie Creason said...

Wonderful selections! I am especially partial to the beautiful silver roses! Wow that is stunning!

Jamie Creason said...

I am now a follower of your lovely blog! Look forward to seeing more of your wonderful picks!

~Jamie

check out my etsy shop http://www.bungelowjame.etsy.com

Sigalit Alcalai said...

Great collection, so many wonderful choices...

dafna dagan said...

thank you
love your picks:)

My Mother's Garden said...

I hope your hubby reads your blog! : ) Gorgeous rings!

Sisu Studios said...

Those are all beautiful rings!

Project 31 Studio said...

I love your selection! I particularly like the Rose cut sapphire ring and the bouquet of peonies ring!

leapinggazelle said...

what gorgeous rings, wow!

Sue Runyon said...

Nice!

Jenny Kim said...

Thank you so much for including my ring in this lovely collection!!!