6.04.2010

Friday Favorites: 6/4/2010

"Love and scandal are the best sweeteners of tea."
~Henry Fielding


Hello! Welcome to my Friday Favorites!

I do not know about you, but I love tea and ALL things related to tea! Today I made an Etsy Treasury devoted to teapots - have a look!

I would like to share a few of my picks from that treasury! Enjoy!


"There is a great deal of poetry and fine sentiment in a chest of tea."
~Ralph Waldo Emerson












Subtle-Tea


















Green Miniature Teapot



















Bavarian Teapot









Tilted Lichen-Green Teapot



"Each cup of tea represents an imaginary voyage."
~Catherine Douzel


Silly Joke of the Day:

What does the tea do when it moves to LA?
..............It has its bags removed.


Have a great day and remember: Go Ahead & Indulge!

5 comments:

Jaci said...

Ohh, haha I get it - so subtle! Love them all, they all have their own sweet charm :)

Linda said...

I do love tea and teapots as well!

-engelfelt

Originals by Lauren said...

so cute!

FishStikks said...

Oh wow!! What fabulous teapots! Love them all but especially the miniature green one.

Sandra Luehrsen said...

I'm honored to have work included in this fun blog! I love the Fielding quote. Sandy, Bavarian Teapot